Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
If you have been selected for verification your award letter is an estimate and you will not be able to accept your aid until you turn in the required documentation. Please visit our Verification information page for instructions.
Once MSU has received your FAFSA, the Office of Financial Aid Services will send you an email notifying you of your financial aid award. Accept or decline your financial aid as follows:
1. Go to http://www.montana.edu/myinfo
2. Log in to My Info. Using you MSU Net ID and Password.
3. Select the Financial Aid tab.
4. Select Financial Aid9x link.
5. Use the drop down menu to the right and select the correct aid year and submit.
6. Select Award Offer and scroll through the award information.
7. Review your aid offer and accept or decline your loan offers. Click the submit button.
8. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, may have to complete three times for each section. Must be completed for all aid offers, even those automaticlly accepted like the Federal Pell Grant.
9. The amount that you accept will be split between fall and spring semesters. See the links to the right for more information about the aid offered to you.
*Please note the portions of your award that are limited in funding, may be cancelled if not accepted in a timely manner. Accepting your award does not commit you to attending Montana State University.