Sessions and Information
To help limit COVID-19 risk to our prospective students and community, MSU has elected to suspend our on-campus visit programs and MSU Friday preview days until further notice. We will be hosting a Virtual MSU Friday in place of our in-person program on June 12. If you have not already, we encourage you to visit our virtual visit website and/or register for our Virtual MSU Friday.
MSU Friday programs are free and open to all prospective students and families. MSU
Fridays are all-day programs which offer an in-depth preview of college life at Montana
State University. Prospective students and their families will have the opportunity
to connect with faculty and students, learn more about academic facilities, digitally
explore campus and investigate possibilities for financial aid and scholarships.
Our MSU Friday visit programs will be offered on:
- June 12, 2020 (Virtual Program)
- More program dates for 2020 and 2021 will be listed soon!
Schedule of Events
- 9:30am – Welcome to MSU Friday/Schedule Overview
- 10:00 – 10:45am – MSU Basics with Admissions Counselors
- 10:45 – 11:00 – Q&A with Admissions Counselors
- 11:15 – 11:45am – Tips for being Successful at MSU with Dean Caires
- 11:45am – 12:00pm – Q&A with Dean Caires
- 12:15 – 12:45pm – Financing Your Education with Barb Sander and Keith Hamberg
- 12:45 – 1:00pm – Q&A with Barb Sander and Keith Hamberg
- 1:15 – 2:00pm – Living on Campus with Residence Life Staff
- 2:00 – 2:15pm – Q&A with Residence Life Staff
- 2:30 – 3:15pm – Student Panel with Admissions Ambassadors
- 3:30 – 4:00pm – Wrap-Up Q&A with Admissions Staff
Questions? We're here to help.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! You can email our
staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm MT at 1-888-MSU-CATS.