Department of Education
The Department of Education prepares highly qualified professional educators and administrators through exemplary campus and distance based programs.
The undergraduate Curriculum and Instruction unit prepares undergraduate teacher education majors at both the elementary and secondary levels.
B.S. in Elementary Education K-8 with Options in
- General Science Broadfield
- Social Studies Broadfield
- Technology Education Broadfield Teaching Option
Technology Education Broadfield Teaching and Industrial Technology
Masters of Education Degrees
Doctor of Education
Department of Health & Human Development
The Department of Health and Human Development prepares students for various careers dealing with human well-being.
Teaching careers are offered in family and consumer sciences and health enhancement K-12.
Bachelor of Science degrees in
- Community Health
- Early Childhood Education and Child Services
- Family and Consumer Sciences (non-teaching and teaching options)
- Food and Nutrition(dietetics, nutrition science options, sustainable food & bioenergy systems)
- Health and Human Performance(exercise science or kinesiology options)
- Health Enhancement K-12(health and physical education)
Masters of Science Degrees, options in
- Counseling (marriage and family; school counseling; and mental health options)
- Exercise and Nutrition Sciences (exercise physiology or nutrition; sport and coaching science)
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Family Financial Planning
- Family, Food, and Community Health Sciences