LaMeres' Gradudate Students
I served as the committee chair for the following graduate students.
- Christopher McIntosh, MSEE, 2008. Thesis: Novel die-to-die coaxial interconnect system for use in System-in-Package applications. (PDF).
- Srinitha Nimmakayala, MSEE, 2009. Professional Paper: A Survey of Radiation Hardened CMOS Techniques. (PDF)
- Charles Ostrander, MSEE, 2009. Thesis: Phase alignment of asynchronous external clock controllable devices to periodic master control signal using the Periodic Event Synchronization Unit. (PDF)
- Monther Abusultan, MSEE, 2010. Thesis: Digital implementation of direction-of-arrival estimation techniques for smart antenna systems. (PDF)
- Clint Gauer, MSEE, 2010. Thesis: Radiation tolerant many-core computing system for aerospace applications. (PDF)
- Ningkonsin Rajkumar, MSEE 2010. Professional Paper: Communication and Debug Platform for Smart Antenna DOA System: UART System Design in VHDL and Debug Platform in Labview.
- Jennifer Hane, MSEE, 2012. Thesis: A fault-tolerant computer architecture for space vehicle applications. (PDF)
- Raymond Weber, PhD EE, 2014. Dissertation: Reconfigurable hardware accelerators for high performance radiation tolerant computers. (PDF)
- Justin Hogan, PhD EE, 2014. Dissertation: Reliability analysis of radiation induced fault mitigation strategies in field programmable gate arrays. (PDF)
- Adam Gunderson, MSEE, 2014. Thesis: Design, fabrication, and implementation of the energetic particle integrating space environment monitor instrument. (PDF)
- Samuel Harkness, MSEE, 2015. Thesis: Experiment platform to facilitate flight testing of fault tolerant reconfigurable computer systems. (PDF)
- David Turner, MSEE, 2015. Thesis: Implementation of a radiation-tolerant computer based on a LEON3 architecture. (PDF)
- Mathew Handley, MSEE, 2017. Thesis: Design, fabrication, and implementation of an embedded flight computer in support of the ionospheric-thermospheric scanning photometer for ion-neutral studies CubeSat mission. (PDF)
- Connor Julien, MSEE, 2017. Thesis: A radiation tolerant computer mission to the International Space Station. (PDF)
- Kevin Zack, MSEE, 2017. Thesis: An electrical power system implementing fixed power point tracking with temperature compensation. (PDF)
- Trevor Gahl, MSEE, 2019. Thesis: Triplicated Instruction Set Randomization in Parallel Heterogeneous Soft-Core Processors. (PDF)
- Skylar Tamke, MSEE, 2019. Thesis: Optimization of Error Correcting Codes in FPGA Fabric Onboard Cube Satellites. (PDF)
- Chris Major, MSEE in route to Ph.D, 2020. Professional Paper: RadPC: A Novel Single Event Upset Mitigation Strategy for FPGA-Based Space Computing. (PDF)