We understand the important role that families play in their student's lives and we want to work with you to keep your student engaged, on track, and ultimately graduate with the necessary skills to succeed after they leave MSU.
The Jabs Experience
At Jabs, we provide a collaborative and personalized environment, connecting students to opportunities in a dynamic community. Our mission is to inspire creativity, innovation, and growth.
Get to Know Jabs
Here is a quick look at what makes us unique and why our college is an engaging place to be. Click here for more information about our college.
- Accredited by AACSB: Only 5% of all business programs worldwide have earned AACSB accreditation, including Stanford, Michigan, MIT, UCLA and all high reputation programs. It is the most rigorous accreditation a business college can earn.
- Dedicated faculty
- Student to Faculty ratio: 22
- All courses taught by faculty, no TAs
- Around 90% of undergrads are employed within the first couple years after graduation.
- Between 98%-100% of our accounting master's students (MPAc) are hired immediately after graduation
- MPAc graduates hire into accounting and finance positions ranging from top accounting firms and investment firms to the government and even Nike.
- The AMA student organization is a Top 10 chapter internationally. Each year, students earn individual and team awards including first places finishes.
- The MSU American Indigenous Business Leaders (AIBL) chapter won Chapter of the Year and placed first in the business plan competition in 2021.
- Overall, our business students excel on the Major Field Test (Business), a national test administered to students at hundreds of business colleges.
- Free venture coaching for students, alumni, and faculty
- Students participate in events like the MSU $50K Venture Competition and Big Idea Challenge to earn money to support their startup ventures.
- We have hosted and connected students with entrepreneurs like Rich Barton who founded Expedia, Zillow, and Glassdoor as well as Ring founder, Jamie Siminoff. Leaders from Google, R/GA, Huge, Havas, and Kickstarter have also visited and hosted workshops.
Connect with us