Incomplete or "I" grades are processed by the faculty member.  In order to be considered for an "I" grade, the student must have completed 75% of the course and be passing the course. The form can be retrieved from the academic department. Please direct any questions on Incompletes to the Office of the Registrar

Prior to completing this form, the student must consult with their faculty member. The instructor has the final authority to approve or disapprove the "I" grade.