EHHD Bridge Mini-Grants 2023
EHHD Bridge Grant RFP
Are you trying to sustain a project between funding streams, with one grant ending and a few months before the next grant funding begins? This is an opportunity to apply for funds up to $15,000 to bridge such a gap (at least 2/3 to be expended by June 30, 2023).
Eligible: TT Faculty and other Principal Investigators
Please submit a 1-2 page document (Word or pdf) with the following information:
- PI Name. Co-PIs on the project.
- Project Title.
- Current funding stream and grant end date; and notification of awarded grant and its start date Description of how this bridge will enable project continuation, and significance for scholarly productivity.
- Budget and Budget Narrative. Funds needed to bridge the project between funding streams (over six months) and what funds will be used for.
Application information & Award conditions:
- Deadline: rolling during AY 2022-2023
- Please submit your application to: Elizabeth Bird, [email protected].
- Current or recent funding for the project must be in good standing.
- The Office of Scholarship Development and Academic Impact and EHHD Leadership Team will serve as the review committee for evaluating and prioritizing applications.
- The deadline for expending funds will be determined at the time of the award, usually within the current or next fiscal year.
Criteria for evaluation:
- Justification for the importance of the bridge funds (50%)
- Likelihood of the project leading to scholarly productivity or other outcomes (25%)
- Budget clarity (25%)