Faculty & Staff Professional Development RFP
AY 2022-23 EHHD Internal Grant
Would you benefit from targeted professional development in your field? The College of Education, Health and Human Development will award up to $5,000 internal grants for faculty or staff at any stage in their career who would like to acquire new knowledge and skills for the benefit of their scholarship and/or teaching. Activities might include taking a course, participating in a workshop, or getting individualized coaching or training.
Eligible: EHHD TT and NTT faculty and Staff
Rolling Deadline with priority deadline of January 13, 2023
Please submit a 1-2 page document (Word or pdf) with the following information:
- PI Name
- Description of the targeted professional development opportunity
- Description of how this professional development will contribute to your scholarly development.
- Budget and Budget Narrative. Funds can be spent over two years on tuition, registration, workshop fees, trainer fees, and travel.
Application information & Award conditions:
- Deadline: rolling during AY 2022-23
- Please submit your application to: Elizabeth Bird.
- The Office of Scholarship Development and Academic Impact and EHHD Leadership Team will serve as the review committee for evaluating and prioritizing applications.
- Awardees will attend an EHHD fiscal training before funds can be spent.
- The deadline for expending funds will be determined at the time of the award, usually within the current or next fiscal year.
Criteria for evaluation:
- Justification for the importance of this professional development opportunity (50%)
- Likelihood of the professional development leading to scholarly productivity or other outcomes (25%)
- Budget clarity (25%)