The MSU Pharmacy is open and happy to serve our students. Please follow the directions below and call with any questions.
Regarding MSU Pharmacy use:
1) To aid in the flow of pharmacy functions, PLEASE CALL AHEAD!! 406-994-5498
- Leave a message on the the secure phone line.
- No need to call back if you leave a message.
2) If you are no longer staying in Bozeman and need your prescription(s):
- Please call the pharmacy at 406-994-5498 to discuss those options.
For your safety and the safety of those around you: We will be following CDC guidelines and implementing social distancing measures. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!
The MSU Pharmacy sells both prescription and over-the-counter items. We provide education and counseling on proper drug usage, disposal, interactions and side effects. In additional to UHP Medical Services prescribers, the pharmacy can fill prescriptions from other health care providers licensed to prescribe in the United States. Prescriptions from other pharmacies can be transferred to the MSU Pharmacy.
Check out some of the questions below to learn more!
- Full-time students taking seven or more academic, on-campus credits through MSU in Bozeman have paid a required Health Fee which provides access to the pharmacy. This fee is payable each fall, spring and summer.
- Spouses and domestic partners may use the pharmacy if they pay a spouse health fee.
- Any student with one or more credits can choose to pay the health fee and use the pharmacy.
- Students enrolled in Gallatin College are not eligible to use the pharmacy. However, they can choose to pay the health fee and use the pharmacy.
- MSU employees are not eligible to use the pharmacy unless they are also students who have paid the fee.
- Children of students are not eligible to use the pharmacy.
- If you have refills remaining on your prescription, you may either visit the pharmacy or call ahead and we'll have your medication waiting for you.
- If you don't have refills remaining, please contact the prescriber for a new prescription.
The MSU Pharmacy participates with most prescription insurance plans. Please present your insurance card when you get a prescription filled if you would like us to submit your claim. Any payment or co-payment is due at the time the prescription is picked up.