Same-Day/Urgent Care Appointments
Primary Care Appointments
- The primary care clinic is similar to that of your family health care provider.
- Students are encouraged to establish a regular Medical Services provider for management of ongoing health issues.
- Established patients may also be seen for same-day issues such as an acute illness or injury in the same-day clinic or with their primary care provider depending on openings.
- A registered technologist is available on weekdays when UHP Medical Services is open, except during lunch.
- X-ray services are provided at a minimal cost with all digital images interpreted by a radiologist.
- X-rays are available for chest, spine, abdomen and extremities.
- Mammograms, fluoroscopy, MRIs and CT-Scans are not offered.
You must see a provider first. Call to schedule an appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccine is available on campus. For more information, visit the COVID-19 Vaccine page.
For information about immunization requirements at MSU, please visit the Immunization Requirements page.
- Appointment required. There may be availability in the same-day clinic.
- Some immunizations require a prescription from a medical provider or may need to be order into the pharmacy. Please call discuss scheduling.
- Students should contact their primary care provider or schedule an appointment with a nurse in the same-day clinic to discuss immunization needs.
- Students who need vaccinations for international travel should make an appointment with the travel clinic to discuss recommendations based on their travel plans.
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Gardasil 9 (HPV Vaccine)
- Meningococcal MCV4
- Meningococcal B (Bexsero)
- Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis (TDaP)
- Varicella (Varivax)