The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Challenge team consisting of Phil Boyett, Grant Ganoom, Nick Tunell and Jake Weimer, took first place at the regional Spokane CFA Institute Research Challenge, in Spokane, on February 21.Read the full story...
JJCBE in the News
- MSU pow wow set for April 11-12
- MSU finance students take first place at research challenge competition
- $3.5 million gift endows student scholarships and bolsters agriculture and business at Montana State University
- 32nd annual Awards for Excellence to honor 40 MSU students and their mentors
- Associate director of Peace Corps to visit MSU Feb. 20