Herrick Hall was built in 1926 and housed what was then known as "Home Economics." The main office; department head; faculty members in community health, early childhood education, and family and consumer sciences; the food lab; the Child Development Center; nutrition research lab; and several classrooms can be found here. The building was named after Dean Una B. Herrick, first dean of women from 1911-32 at Montana State College.
Herrick Hall is located on Cleveland Street, between S. 7th and S. 8th Avenues, across from both Hannon and Hapner dorms.
View campus map of Herrick Hall
Herrick Hall Renovation Slide Shows
|Child Development Center "Before"|
|Child Development Center "Demolition"|
|Child Development Center "Remodel"|
|Food Lab "Packing Up"|
|Food Lab "Before"|
|Food Lab "After Demolition"|
|Food Lab "Remodel"|