Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty & Staff
MSU faculty and staff are licensed for free Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for use on work and personal computers. This license allows you to download the most up-to-date version of Office for Windows and/or Office for Mac (currently, Office 2019).
You may install Office ProPlus whenever you'd like.
Office ProPlus Features
- Get Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, yes 5!
- Get Office Online Apps on your mobile devices (iOS, Android, & Windows).
- Use these free versions of Microsoft as long as you are an employee at MSU.
Office for Windows applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, OneDrive, Access, Skype for Business.
Office for Mac applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Skype for Business.
Follow these instructions to download and install Microsoft Office365 ProPlus:
- Download speeds may vary dependent on your connection (wired or wireless).
- While the download may take some time due to its large size, you can begin working in Office 365 shortly after it begins (the system will notify you when ready).
See FAQ for additional information and instructions.
- Microsoft's Office Training Center - Learn what's new in Office 2019, find quick start guides, tutorials and more!
- Create Accessible Content - Learn how to create accessible content in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint through Microsoft's Office accessibility self-paced video training lessons.
- Lynda.com - Looking for a little more assistance with Microsoft Office 365? MSU students, faculty
or staff can access Lynda.com tutorials for free through the Library. Go to: http://www.lib.montana.edu/resources/item/552. Login with your NetID and password. After you login, type Office 365 in the "search" field. This will help you locate
any training related to Office 365.