Outlook App Setup on iOS Device
Follow the steps below to download the Outlook app on an iOS device and to add your MSU faculty or student email address to it.
- Open the App store on your iOS device and search for Microsoft Outlook.
- Download the app and then click Open.
- Click the Get Started button.
- The Add Email Account screen opens.
- Enter your MSU email address as shown below:
You are redirected to the MSU Office 365 login page.
- Enter your NetID@msu.montana.edu and NetID password.
(For example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your email account will now be ready to use on the Outlook app.