Office 365 ProPlus - Office 2019 for Mac
To install Office 2019 for Mac
- Go to Office 365 Online at http://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Enter your email@example.com.
You will be redirected to MSU's login page.
- Enter your NetID@msu.montana.edu and NetID password as shown below.
- Click the Install Office button, then Office 365 apps. The color of the button defaults to blue however if you have selected a different
theme the button may be a different color.
- Click the Save File button.
The install file will begin downloading. Be patient this takes awhile. A wired connection on campus takes around 5 minutes, a wireless connection will take quite a bit longer.
Once download is complete:
- Open Downloads folder and double-click on Microsoft_Office_2019_Installer.pkg.
The Office 2016 for Mac Installer window will open.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click Continue again and then Agree to the terms of the software license.
- Click the Install button.
- Enter your computer's password and then click the Install Software button.
The install process will begin. Although it says it may take 30 minutes it generally takes about 5.
- Click the Close button when the installation is complete.
You are ready to use Office for Mac. Go to the Applications folder to open programs.