Ken Silvestri, the Center’s Instructional Designer, is available for consultations related to teaching and learning, including:
- Course reviews, both face-to-face and online
- Assignment and assessment ideas
- Incorporating active learning and other high-impact teaching practices
- Exploring and using both MSU supported and non-MSU supported educational technologies
- Brainstorming evidence-based best practices to address any recurring teaching and learning challenges
If you would like to schedule a one-on-one consultation, please contact Ken at [email protected].
Note that sending a copy of the course syllabus and/or assignment details and adding us as a reviewer to a Brightspace/D2L course can help prepare for the consultation.