There are several graduate options offered within the Department of Health and Human Development.
The application process is as follows:
- Fill out an application from The Graduate School.
- Each program has their own review procedure; if the program involves an interview, applicants will be notified.
- Applicants will then be notified if they have been tentatively accepted by the department.
- If tentatively accepted, applicants will then be notified of official acceptance by The Graduate School.
- Undergraduate degrees must be conferred before program start date.