2021 Recipients & Awards Video
Eight individuals and one team were named winners of Montana State University’s 32nd annual Celebrating Excellence in Service and Employee of the Year awards in a ceremony held April 22, 2021.
The university recognized two individuals for their excellence in each one of the four MSU Service Excellence standards: competence, courtesy, reliability and safety. The team award was presented to the team that best exemplified the Service Excellence culture in its daily work and programs. MSU’s Service Excellence initiative aims to align the quality of the university’s service environment to the excellent education the university offers.
The 2021 award winners are listed below by award and department:
- Betsy Asserson, University Health Partners-Counseling & Psychological Services
- Rachael Ortego, School of Architecture
- Deborah Haynes, Office of International Programs
- Liz Greenfield, Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
- Julia Dafoe, Department of Research Centers
- Tim Hansen, Residence Life
- E.J. Hook, Facilities Services
- Daniele Ruocco, Animal & Range Sciences Department
- Auxiliary Services – University Housing
Kim Carlson Kim Cellini
Dylan Cummings Katie Devore
Tim Hansen Sandra McCoy
Ivy Rowton Larry Schulz
Anna Smith Shannon Tyree
Heidi Viers Jubilee Wilhite
Each individual and team winner received a cash award of $500. The individual winners also received a gold award pin.
For more information, contact Office of the President, (406) 994-2345 or [email protected]