Download the PDF version of the list
2019 Celebrating Excellence in Service and Employee of the Year Awards
Bozeman - Eight individuals and one team were named winners of Montana State University’s 30th annual Celebrating Excellence in Service and Employee of the Year awards in a ceremony held April 11, 2019.
The university recognized two individuals in each of the four MSU service excellence standards: competence, courtesy, reliability and safety. The team award was presented to the team that best exemplified the Service Excellence culture in its daily work and programs. MSU’s service excellence initiative aims to align the quality of the university’s service environment to the education the university offers.
The 2019 individual award winners are listed below by award and department:
- Heidi Gagnon, Administration & Finance
- Ramie Pederson, Procurement Services
- Roy Pino, Facilities Services
- Denise Thompson, Animal & Range Sciences
- Kathy Weaver, Health Professions Advising
- Kathy Campbell, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Grant Petersen, Campus Planning, Design & Construction
- Amber King, MSU VOICE Center
Campus Planning, Design & Construction
Rebecca Barney Christian Black Julie Brown Darryl Curfman Sam J. Des Jardins Madison Graff Kathryn Jahnke Jaclyn Liebscher William Mackin Candace Mastel Ara Meskimen Grant Petersen Leslie Schroeder Randy Stephens Allie Stimatze Alissa Taysom William Walker