Understanding Costs - International Students
Bozeman is one of the 15% most-affordable cities in the US while studying at a top research university and we have one of the best-value tuition rates in the country for international students.
There are several ways to fund your graduate education;
- Student loans available for international students in a variety of our masters programs
- Departments can offer you an assistantship when they offer you admission.
- Students get a monthly stipend and their tuition is almost always covered. If tuition is not covered, then it is charged at in-state rates
- View both the regular graduate tuition and fee schedule and the online graduate tuition and fee schedules here https://www.montana.edu/ubs/studentaccounts/.
- Estimate of tuition and fees of 30 credit masters is a total of $35,710 for an international student (if you don’t have an assistantship).
Learn more about International Graduate Student Admissions here: http://www.montana.edu/gradschool/admissions/international_admissions.html