Graduate students and their department are responsible for submitting an announcement to the MSU Calendar at least seven (7) business days prior to the defense.
Submitting an event:
- Create a calendar event through the Submit an Event button on the MSU Calendar.
- Place the appropriate “Tag” on the event so that it will appear on the Graduate School
webpage. To get a “Tag” to appear, start by typing “presentation" and choose from:
- Presentations (Professional Paper)
- Presentations (PhD Comp Exam)
- Presentations (Doctoral Defense)
- Presentation (Thesis Defense)
Current Defense Announcements:
Doctoral Defense Announcements
- Hannah DelCurto-Wyffels Dissertation Defense Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Dissertation Defense Animal and Range Sciences
Ph.D. Oral Comprehensive Exams
Thesis Defense Announcements
- Joseph Janicki Mechanical Engineering Master of Science Thesis Defense Monday, October 25, 2021 at 11:00 am
Forming Parameters and Quantification of Continuous and Stretch Broken Carbon Fibers
- Richard (Rhett) Barker's Thesis Defense Monday, November 15, 2021 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Richard Barker will be defending his thesis film, Darker Waters. This film is a 360/VR documentary telling the story of herpetologist Jerry Johnston's discovery of the densest aggregation of freshwater turtles ever recorded.
Professional Paper Presentations