Graduate students and their department are responsible for submitting an announcement to the MSU Calendar at least seven (7) business days prior to the defense.
Submitting an event:
- Create a calendar event through the Submit an Event button on the MSU Calendar.
- Place the appropriate “Tag” on the event so that it will appear on the Graduate School
webpage. To get a “Tag” to appear, start by typing “presentation" and choose from:
- Presentations (Professional Paper)
- Presentations (PhD Comp Exam)
- Presentations (Doctoral Defense)
- Presentation (Thesis Defense)
Current Defense Announcements:
Doctoral Defense Announcements
- Manifest Americans: The Modern-Day Appropriation of the Agrarian Myth Monday, November 2, 2020 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
American Studies PhD candidate, Tonya Robinson, will present her dissertation on "Manifest Americans: The Modern-Day Appropriation of the Agrarian Myth." The event will be held on November 2nd at 10am via...
- Brielle Toole will present her doctoral defense on Thursday, November 5 at 3:00 PM via WebEx Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Brielle Toole will present "PREECLAMPSIA AND INCREASED RISK OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE: A PRACTICE GUIDE FOR PROVIDERS" as part of her doctoral defense on Thursday, November 5 at 3:00 PM via WebEx
Ph.D. Oral Comprehensive Exams
Thesis Defense Announcements
Professional Paper Presentations