Graduate Council Agenda
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Opening – 11 a.m.
Approval of Minutes – April 1, 2020
- Faculty Senate update (Brody)
- Graduate Certificate for Dual Enrollment Mathematics Teachers, proposal/responses (Livingston)
- MS in Veterinary Science, Level II, responses (Livingston)
- Draft process for graduate courses to have registration holds. Craig Ogilvie will send draft out on Tue
End: 12 p.m.
Next meeting April 29 TBD Webex or in-person
- Policy and Procedures Committee (Versland, Kollin, Davis, Hill)
- Hourly pay for graduate students
- Curriculum Committee (Livingston, Aig, Becker, Brody (alternate))
- Governance Committee (Al-Kaisy, Giullian, Smith)
- Accelerated Masters Ad-hoc Committee (Davis, Rydell, Versland, Brody)