Cara Palmer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Ph.D, Life-Span Developmental Psychology, West Virginia University, 2014
Postdoctoral research fellowship, Clinical Child Psychology, University of Huston
Neha John-Henderson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
B.A., University of California - Berkeley, Sociology, 2003
Ph.D., University of California - Berkeley, Psychology, 2014
Anne L. Tikkanen, R.N., RPSGT, RRT
Research Study Coordinator
Registered Nurse, Registered Polysomnographic Technician, Registered Respiratory Therapist
Bozeman, MT 59715
Elyse K. Barkstrom, B.S.
B.S., Behavioral Neuroscience, Lehigh University, 2021
Jeremy A. Bigalke, M.S.
Ph.D. Candidate - Psychological Sciences
B.S., Physiology, Michigan State University, 2017
M.S., Kinesiology, Michigan Technological University, 2019
- Sleep and autonomic function, with a specific interest in the impact of insomnia on cardiovascular control.
- Function of the orexin system in the development of hypertension.
- Intersection between emotional regulation, sleep pathology, and autonomic dysfunction.
Jennifer R. Nicevski, B.S.
Master's Student - Human Health and Development
B.S., Kinesiology, Michigan State University, 2019
- Sleep and physiology
- Cardiovascular health and wellbeing
- Sleep and athletic performance