Pi Kappa Alpha
Pi Kappa Alpha is dedicated to developing men of integrity, intellect, and high moral character and to fostering a truly lifelong fraternal experience.
To fulfill this mission, Pi Kappa Alpha will:
- Encourage all our members to live the values taught in our ritual.
- Provide innovative services and programs designed to enrich the lives of our undergraduates, alumni, and communities.
- Create opportunities for our undergraduate and alumni members to participate in the life of Pi Kappa Alpha on a daily basis.
- Promote and foster a spirit of pride, loyalty, inclusion and respect for Pi Kappa Alpha and its rich history.
- Empower our undergraduate and alumni members to help shape Pi Kappa Alpha's future by being informed ambassadors and involved advocates.
- Encourage our undergraduate and alumni members to take an active role in advancing Pi Kappa Alpha's interests by volunteering their time and by contributing to the Fraternity's annual giving campaign.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our alumni, students and host institutions through various channels on a continuous basis.
- Value academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- Establish positive and lasting relationships with our host institutions, alumni and communities.
- Encourage our members to be of strong mind and body.
The men of Pi Kappa Alpha have had a great Fall 2015 semester. Over the semester, we initiated 15 new exemplary men into the fraternity. The chapter achieved a combined GPA of 2.92 for the semester, and this number continues to climb as we introduce new scholarship programs and initiate motivated new members. The MSU Pikes continue to emphasize philanthropy and community service, raising over five thousand dollars and dedicating over 400 hours of service to the Bozeman community in 2015. As we head into 2016, we would like scholarship to remain our top priority, and we hope to reach the 3.0 GPA milestone by the end of Spring 2016 semester. By the end of 2016, we make it our goal to earn a Robert Adger Smythe Award, given to the top Pike chapters in the nation.
|Philanthropy||Cycle for Life|
1321 South 5th Ave
|Local Chapter Website||www.gammakappa.pikes.org|