The IFC is a self-governing body representing the fraternities at Montana State University. IFC strives to promote excellence in all aspects of fraternity life and academic pursuits and works together to help the entire system better achieve its common goal of membership development and service to the community of fraternities and sororities. The Council works to achieve these goals through its committee structure focusing on an array of areas including chapter develpment, scholarship, community service, member education, and alumni and public relations.
Expectations of IFC Members
- I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity ritual and will strive to incorporate them in my daily life.
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore I will not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or harm any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither misuse nor support the misuse of alcohol.
- I acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternal expectations and will confront those who violate them.
|President||Colton Coffee | firstname.lastname@example.org||Sigma Chi|
|Vice President||Dan Sweet | email@example.com||Kappa Sigma|
|Sergeant at Arms||Bryan Kilcrease | firstname.lastname@example.org||Sigma Phi Epsilon|
|Recruitment Chair||CJ Randazzo | email@example.com
||Pi Kappa Alpha|