Advising FAQ's and Information
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship Advising Resources
For Jabs academic advising FAQ's information, forms, worksheets, and additional resources.
- Advisor's Toolkit
- Bracken Center
- Bracken Business Communication Clinic
- Career Planning
- Disabled Student Services
- Financial Aid
- Honors Program
- Leadership Institute
- Native American Programs
- Questions Advisors Should Ask
- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad, Jabs Programs
- Transfer Student Information
- Veteran Services
|Option Worksheets||Other Forms|
*If you need a copy of a curriculum worksheet (degree map) from a previous catalog year, please contact our Office of Student Services ([email protected], 406-994-4681), located in Jabs 124
For copies of the internship packet, the faculty approval form, learning contract, weekly report topics, or the supervisor's evaluation, please contact the Bracken Center at [email protected] or drop by Jabs Hall 108.
The following information can be found at AACSB's website: http://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/aacsb.asp.
Q. Why is AACSB Accreditation Important to Students and Employers?
Schools achieving AACSB accreditation meet the highest standards worldwide demonstrating their on-going commitment to quality through continuous improvement. Accredited schools can attract more funding, higher caliber faculty, and better students.
AACSB Accreditation Requires Business Schools to:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Provide high-caliber teaching of current curricula by highly qualified faculty
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and faculty
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship