Advising FAQ's and Information
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship Advising Resources
For JJCBE academic advising FAQ's information, forms, worksheets, and additional resources.
- Advising Roles
- Advisor's Job Description
- Advisor's Toolkit
- Bracken Center
- Bracken Business Communication Clinic
- Career Planning
- Disabled Student Services
- Financial Aid
- Honors Program
- Leadership Institute
- Native American Programs
- Professional Coaching Clinic
- Questions Advisors Should Ask
- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad, JJCBE Programs
- Transfer Student Information
- Veteran Services
|Option Worksheets||Other Forms|
*If you need a copy of a curriculum worksheet (degree map) from a previous catalog year, please contact our Office of Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-994-4681), located in Jabs 124
The following information can be found at AACSB's website: http://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/aacsb.asp.
Q. Why is AACSB Accreditation Important to Students and Employers?
Schools achieving AACSB accreditation meet the highest standards worldwide demonstrating their on-going commitment to quality through continuous improvement. Accredited schools can attract more funding, higher caliber faculty, and better students.
AACSB Accreditation Requires Business Schools to:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Provide high-caliber teaching of current curricula by highly qualified faculty
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and faculty
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship